Skip to main content

Quarantine Love!!

Hi love, do you remember me?
I know you didn’t expect this question from me. It has been so long since I not only spoke to you, but also thought of you. I can’t say I didn’t have the time; it’s just that I didn’t give it to you.
But my love, I miss you a lot. I miss all the things we did together, the places we went to play and eat. I still remember we playing video games, the summer breaks we spent together watching our favorite cartoon. Do you remember how we used to share my rotis with my friends, which mom used to pack for me every day for breakfast? 
You know every secret of mine of which even I don’t remember some. You were always with me in thick and thin, happy, and sad. 
I was always happy when I’m with you, my love. But now I see myself in haste to impress others and still in hunger to achieve something which I don’t have to. I’m here trying to remind you all the time and the good times we had and the crazy things we did together, but I didn’t, said a reason that I don’t have time. All this new technology rusted my heart with a fake smile and spirit. I cry more often than I used to, but I don’t find a hand wiping my tears, which happened when you were with me.
Now even though the whole world is shaken by the COVID-19 virus, I’m happy because this quarantine gave me some time to think about you, laugh with my heart on the funny things we did. I wish you could happen to me again and again.
This quarantine made me know that “Childhood” has no necessary connection with age.
My first love, my Childhood.

                                                    ~~~ Bhargav Dwadasi ~~~ 


Comments

  1. Wonderful heart touching blog @bhargavdwadasi👌🏻❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart touching blog…❤

    The only positive side of COVID-19 is that everyone’s are at their home and spending time with themselves as well as loved ones.

    This blog is one among them which made me think back about my past, picturized all my memories and made me realize a lot of things.

    Thanks @bhargavdwadasi for such a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb bhargav almost all the words in the blog are very close to my life thank u for writing such nice blog❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blog(quarantine love!!)@bhargav
    great job
    Waiting for your next blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This break from everything made the best come out of you!!!all the best for th upcoming interesting blogs that you gonna write

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Heart touching blog ❤️ !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felt every emotion. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow bro that felt good, for a while I drove back to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A blog of reality...its own type for the first time..!!
    Too good to relate in this QUARANTINE period.😊👍🏻💝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected letter.....

Hey hi, It took me a lot of courage to write this letter to you and you will be wondered by knowing the reason that was stopping me is......  YOU . You were never like this, who was always busy in fixing things, staring at the ceiling at 3 AM, crying in the bathroom floor for no reason or for so many reasons at a time, fighting within you for satisfying someone else, blaming yourself for everything that's happening around you, fear of losing someone knowing that no one or nothing is permanent, thinking a lot about future knowing that it is the unsolvable riddle, searching the reason to be happy, always in dread of making a mistake. Mera dosth suno...., your journey was planned before you were sculpted. Always remember you are like a seed that didn’t need water to grow and gro ws by itself. You had so much within you. Always be the same as you used to be, someone who always finds happiness within themselves, walks around with joy, finding your path, and making memories. You are gett...

Time to say GoodBye...

I never imagined myself writing this about you, someone whom I always hated. You are someone who don't let me stand firm, makes me feel less, who always overtakes my decision and makes me recall that running away is something better than facing it. You make me stay awake till 4 AM, shout on others, and end up being unsatisfied. Sometimes I have the feel of a thousand rubber bands tied around my neck. You have made an integral part of my life by reflecting on every work I do and every decision I make. You made me so much dependent that your absence makes me take nothing seriously. Being with you is like standing on a cliff with one leg, and the reason for losing my control over things and myself, and sometimes make me take inapplicable decisions knowingly. You are the reason for my tension, shivering hands, and sweaty palms before my exams. And you are the reason which backs me off from doing something or taking the risk, which made me tired of missing a lot of happiness in every st...

Unacknowledged...

Sad voice, sweaty palms, withered vision, and watery eyes. My life is a crazy mixture of many deep emotions, like many others. Sometimes Here and there, I feel soo desolate even though I'm surrounded by many people, including my dear ones. But I don't find anyone who can articulate my feelings and make me feel protected. This makes me indict others in every phase I go through.  But I never realized that you are always with me whatever the situation(happy, sad, crazy, etc..) it is, understands me and makes me appreciate every situation. I'm always surprised by seeing you mold yourself with my emotions. You sometimes make me feel strong, occasionally sad, and utterly crazy. I made a home inside you, undressing my darkest secrets. I can hear you from every role of nature, from birds, flowing water, and rushing air. It is overwhelming how beautiful yet emotional you are, how quiet yet noisy you are. I can hear you from a long-distance while I sit on the window sill h...